The company "Amatly-Yollar" provides international container transportation services from door to door for organizations and individuals - such a service allows you to solve a large number of problems in the field of transportation of any type of cargo, especially in the logistics of multimodal transportation. Thus, it is possible to minimize the delivery time of goods to the consignee, as well as the costs associated with the need for repacking, storage costs. This is the main advantage of the delivery of goods in containers by sea and rail.
Container transportation services include: delivery of containers by road from the place of loading to the railway station or river / sea port of departure, or to the place of unloading; railway container transportation on fitting railway platforms; sea transportation of goods in containers on container ships. The service can include both one mode of transport and a multimodal scheme for transporting goods in various combinations of land and water transport modes.
Good tightness of the container ensures the safety of goods from dust and moisture, allows the cargo to be transported by various types of transport using specialized railway wagons (fitting platforms), container trucks and on the decks of sea vessels.
For cargo container transportation, in most cases, standard 20-foot and 40-foot containers are used, as well as their modifications, which, due to their technical characteristics, ensure the complete safety of the cargo. The strength of the container almost completely eliminates any mechanical impact on the cargo and its damage, provided that it is properly loaded and secured.
The cost of container transportation is calculated by the manager individually, based on the application received from the client, taking into account the specifics of the route and the nature of the cargo. If necessary, schemes for placing and securing cargo in a container will be developed and agreed upon. But regardless of the means of transportation, we offer our customers favorable rates.
Calculation of the cost of container transportation
- Customs clearance of cargo in a container, if required and provided for in the Application.
- Submission of transport for loading. Usually the container is fed directly to the place of loading. In cases of rail or sea transportation, the Customer can independently deliver the goods to the railway station or port.
- Provision of preliminary services if they are ordered. Fastening, lathing, obtaining certificates and permits, etc.
- Registration of an application for container transportation in the approved form, approval and signing of the Agreement.
- Sending a request online in a free form, with the provision of all the data necessary for the provision of the service - addresses of loading and unloading, date of delivery of transport, important characteristics of the cargo (weight, volume, dimensions, temperature conditions, number of seats, etc.). Additional service.
The procedure for the provision of container transportation services: