Modern rail transportation is a reliable and fast way to carry large volumes of cargo over long distances.
The most significant and obvious advantages of the railway in comparison with water, road and air transportation include:
- First of all, the cost of long distance transportation. Savings, depending on the distance and volume of goods, can reach ten times that of road transport. Only sea and river transportation can compete in the price with the railway transportation;
- All seasonality and almost independence from weather conditions. The trains leave on schedule, regardless of the time of day, weather and, rarely, which can affect the delay on the way. Despite the fact that railway transportation may not be the most agile and fast, accuracy is a clear advantage;
- Ability to deliver a large amount of cargo in one train. All cargo can be the same, but the most convenient is that one locomotive can simultaneously deliver completely incompatible goods: food, building materials, cars, chemically hazardous cargo, oil products, and the like. There are practically no restrictions, since each individual carriage deemed as an isolated transport unit;
- Using the wagons of various specifications, it is possible to transport any cargo: liquid, bulk, piece, cars and special equipment. Cargoes exceeding 20 meters in length are loaded onto several adjacent wagons or platforms;
- "Amatly-Yollar" offers the organization of rail freight transportation via the territory of Turkmenistan, as well as in international traffic.
The company's specialists will help in the preparation of railway transport documentation, draft a drawing of loading and fastening of cargo, organize loading and unloading operations at the railway station and deliver the cargo to your warehouse.
Customers have the opportunity to monitor their cargo throughout the entire route. The valuable cargo is supported by the necessary insurance and security.